Just some more random photos of the South Island...
The lovely Kim awarded me this award:
The Marie Antoinette award.
And I need to pass it onto seven of my friends...so will the following people please stand up, give a speech, and collect their award!
Vicki
Janine aka Angelgurl
Janine aka Mummymoo
Heidi
Michelle aka Mrs Frizz
Hannah
Alison
Please share it with seven others...
My Wednesday wahoots would be...
This slightly cooler weather that's visited us for the last few days (but not as cold as poor old Ashburton and their hail storm). It's meant I've had a few really good nights sleep - and lifes a lot more rosier when you have sleep.
Lovely friends - Angelgurl, thanks for the little favour your doing for me.
A Dad who has a butcher for a friend, so Dad keeps giving us really nice steak - I wonder if I can talk Lyall into letting me use the money we are then saving for scrapping supplies. Why not honey? Why can't I? LOL!
Vet specialists, and dog insurance - Milo has a few bumps to do with old age, and are nothing to worry about, however we noticed that he had rather a big one on his leg, the vet found another quite big one, and suggested an x-ray - this showed nothing expect for a tiny bit of arthritis (which we expected - he's thirteen). But he did drain these lumps of fluid - joint fluid. None of the vet's at the clinic - and we've been going there for thirty years, so we're talking about an experienced bunch of people - have ever seen anything like it. So tomorrow he's off to the specialist at Unitec for a looksie. Just like human specialists, they cost a fair whack, however both Milo and Tui have pet insurance and every year it's paid for itself - this year it's going to well and truly pay for itself!
Right off to check all your blogs...
10 comments:
Thanks for the award :-)
Sorry to hear that Milo needs a specialist, but hooray for having pet insurance! I never knew there was such a thing, LOL. I don't have pets, can ya tell?! Hope it all goes well and is nothing to be concerned about.
Thanks for the award as well Trace.
Recognise one or two of those photos.
We have never gone down the pet insurance track but sounds like you are getting more money's worth especially with poor old Milo's latest visit. Hope everything is OK with him.
Well thankyou for the award ... very nice to be thought of!
wow ... I never knew you could get pet insurance; but it would certainly be a good investment - petcare is always expensive!!
Great SI photos! What's a Marie ANtoinette aard? She was beheaded
Pet insurance ... now that's smart thinking. I have a freezer full of meat from Mum and Dad's farm ... and yes the savings on the grocery bill go straight to the scrapping budget! Did I comment on those layouts in your last post? ... cause they are really stunning and just caught my eye again. :o)
awww thanks for the award. Aww at Milo, I do so hope he gets better soon and that the specialist can pinpoint the problem. Mike's friend is a vet and we heard of the insurance through her, otherwise I would never have known. Those photos are stunners.
What brilliant photo's. I love the picture of the seal!
Kx
Wow the photos are amazing, Trace! Central Otago is my favourite place on earth.
Aw, poor Milo, and his Mum too.Hope things improve very, very soon.
LOL, the seal looks like he is smiling. So cute!
You have reminded me to have another look at pet insurance for Maggie, I hope Milo is ok! Awesome pics!
Hope the furbaby come out ok. Everytime I see the brochure for that pet insurance I um and ah over it.
Got you got your RAK... ;)
Post a Comment