Now how could you not love that face...and if you look really close you can see the drool, cos he was still looking at the girls eating and he just can't help himself, he's a true blue labrador - thinks of his stomach first LOL!
Not a scrap of scrapbooking got done this weekend. I was just plain busy, lots of stuff to do, places to go, people to see...which is all good. At least I'm starting to see my garden again, it was resembling a jungle for a while, but sure enough there was soil under all those weeds. I'm over autumn now, had enough raking up leaves, roll on winter and bare trees...
Congrats to Michelle, Beverley, Hannah and Annelie, who all were published in the last Up2Scrap and or For Keeps - Hannah your layout made me cry...all well deserved ladies, and Mrs Frizz can't wait to see the next Up2Scrap.
I booked my flight back from SENZ tonight. I don't like planes. I really don't like them. I bet you didn't know that about me! Which is kind of ironic because for a number of years part of my job was flying with horses from NZ to Aus...didn't mind those planes, heaps of room in them. Don't mind flying, don't mind taking off (actually kind of like that bit the best!)hate it when they shut the door, terribly claustraphobic - I make myself go in lifts - I love the one in the Sky Tower because it has glass, much less claustraphobic. I won't sit in the back seat of a two door car. Won't. It has been ten years since I last flew. I am making myself do this. It's only an hour. I am going to see a friend who does hypnosis, he reckons he can help me. I'm all for that! I'm planning on getting the train down to Wellington...it's school holidays, I won't be at work, so a leisurely train trip down sounds fun. I did this when SENZ was in Palmerston North - rather relaxing the old train. Might even go down a couple of days early and check out Te Papa and the cable car and the Beehive...been there done that, but not for about three years, so it would be fun to play tourist again...Let's hope I can force myself on that plane, it's a long walk home...
11 comments:
Wow that photograph of magazine bay is stunning! Love your lab too!
Wow Trace - I love the photos. Esp the sunrise one its just beautiful.
Had to laugh at the doggy ones. Indy would have just gone in and helped himself to the food from those plates. Can I still plead that being a 10 month old puppy is the cause? He can make a clean swipe and snatch the top layer of a sandwich and be gone before I can intervene. Now he is mostly banished from the lounge when the little people are eating.
GL with the flight back from SENZ - I agree its a bit far to walk.
awwwww she looks so cute tucked up in the duvet, her and koko would be fighting over that. Love that sunrise shot it is a stunner. Good luck with the flight Trace!!
Sunrise pic ... awesome, absolutely awesome.
Nice looking family you and Lyall have their Trace ... too cute and talk about puppy eyes ... such a forlorn look ...
And the flight buddy, piece of cake ... as you said, it's a long walk home!!! You can do it!!!
Wow, what a stunning photo!
Thanks for the shout-out ... yes that was a hard layout to do, but I'm glad I did it. Still haven't got my copy of the mag yet ... but trying to be patient!
Good luck with the flight - or maybe you can get the train home too?? LOL.
Oh, and I am now going to SENZ! :-)
Very cute doggy face there! Moro quickly swipes the food off the kids plates if they leave them unattended! LOL!
The flight home from SENZ will be a piece of cake! After talking to Meg I am considering booking myself a flight up there for the SENZ weekend, just have to find some accommodation, and convince DH that I need to go - LOL!
Hi Trace
Mandyb the kindergarten teacher here - so nice to see that there are other mums of fur babies that love to take photos of them in action... My baby has her own album!!!!
Thank god my niece came along!!!!!
As for the flight - your up and before you know it you are down - you'll be fine.... take a good book...
as for senz - see you there - looking forward to it and YAH for it being in the holidays!!!! no time off!!!
and if you need any wellington site advice - just ask know all the good places
mandyb mum of georgie the cat aged 3
Gorgeous photos Trace especially the sunrise one. Can't resist the doggy eyes either.
Must admit I am not too keen on the flying either - don't like the take off and are very glad when I can see ground under me at the other end.
That is one very cute doggie! Very well trained to not help himself to the kids food I'd say. Good on you for booking your flight home after SENZ - I'm sure you'll be so hyped up on SENZ goodness that it will go super quickly. Must seek out a copy of Up2Scrap. So are you submitting for the next one?
Trace, I'm not comfortable with flying either. So much so, that I did a 'flying without fear' course in Akld a few years ago. I refuse to let my fear stop me flying since we're at the bottom of the world, but I still would hate it each time. I'm now much much better and have a heap of tips I can give you. Too many to go into here, email me if you want them. But the most important thing to remember is to BREATH! Most people stop and this causes tension and this causes stress which relates back to your flying experience. Notice your breathing. Make sure you continue to breathe. You'll be fine. After all did you know you have a much higher chance of being kicked to death by a donkey than dying in a plane crash? Hmmmm, yeah! Good to know huh! Puts it into much more perspective!
That photo of the bay is just stunning.... but that doggy face....awwwwww!!!!
Post a Comment