Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Hoot hoot hoot!

Just a little bit over the moon really...


I won the first Friday night challenge over at http://www.sketchbooknz.com/
don't need anymore whoo hoot moments, that's totally made my week!

Oh and also arriving home today and finding a lovely RAK in my letterbox from the wonderful Wellington scapbooking kindergarten teacher - Mandy! Thanks Mandy. I have it sitting on my desk as I type and my sister's just been around "ohh there nice" she says, about the frames, lucky for me she isn't a scrapbooker or they might have gone missing LOL!

I have in mind an OTP and need a few wooden crates for it. Lyall said he often sees these when he's up delivering machinery to one of the vineyards, so would ask about getting some. I was after three if possible. He came home last night and told me he'd managed to get me a few and they were in the garage. Umm honey these are wine bottle boxes not crates...however I will have fun with them as I think they would make great storage!

Right off to read all your blogs and Janine W, I will take a photo of Milo in his drizabone and post on here, I'll do that on the weekend, 'cos he is a bit cute!

12 comments:

Alison said...

Congratulations for your win for the first Friday night challenge over at The Sketch Book.

Look forward to see what you do with your wine bottle boxes...there are just one or two of them,lol

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Trace - how exciting to be the first!

I love your boxes too. Will be watching as well as to what happens to them.

Have a good week. Could it get any better! LOL

Anonymous said...

Congrats Trace - you did good!

Love those wine boxes, they look like they could be kinda useful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win - it really was well deserved! Your layout was gorgeous.

I'm thinking those wine boxes could be very handy for storage ... looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Mrs Frizz said...

Congratulations buddy ... awesome layout ... you rocked it!!!!

So what happened to the wine that was in said boxes before you got them???

harbourgal said...

Congrats on winning - lol on the wine boxes - did any come with wine?? Can't wait to see what you come up with for those...

Anonymous said...

you are welcome -like i said the boomerang rak that comes back to you.
would also love to see the photo of the dog coat - cute

Anonymous said...

I just loved that layout so was pleased you won. So where is the wine??? lol.....hey you and mandy will eb able to meet in October how cool is that.

Anonymous said...

Well done daughter. I a-sure you her wise father.didnt get any,Lyall probaly sold the wine at work.

Anonymous said...

YAY you how cool it that, congrats yay yay yay so excited for you !!!!!

Ohhh those boxes are cool as and yep I can so see then working as funky storage :)

Will keep an eye out for that photo of Milo - too cute :) xox

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Trace on winning the first challenge, awesome!

Roo said...

Yay for winning the challenge - woohoo!!
And those wine boxes look cool.