Oh, okay the lines and the colour has now changed...well best I be off, Lyall has just finished sanding and I'm going to be hitting the paint pot...(no, stop thinking that, not literally...)
Sunday, 10 February 2008
A funny thing...
A funny thing happened this morning, there was this wet stuff falling from the sky. Now if I remember rightly, in the olden days, I think they used to call it rain...LOL. It wasn't much, but it looked like this on the leaves...and it's been a long time since it looked that way, so I just had to capture it. It also made a delightful sound as it ran into our water tank...those of you on water tanks will know just what I mean. I stood there listening, and thinking YIPPEEE, please just keep filling that tank up. Lucky for us, we have two 5000 gallon tanks, but we've gone through one, and last Friday, swapped to the other tank. If you've been practicing your rain dance, please keep it up, it's kind of working...
This is underlining itself now, and I don't know how to make that go away - my silly fault, thought I would play with the font colour and now I've got this...oh well. This is my name page for the BOM challenge over at SE.
Oh, okay the lines and the colour has now changed...well best I be off, Lyall has just finished sanding and I'm going to be hitting the paint pot...(no, stop thinking that, not literally...)
Oh, okay the lines and the colour has now changed...well best I be off, Lyall has just finished sanding and I'm going to be hitting the paint pot...(no, stop thinking that, not literally...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your circle layouts, what a great idea to have a theme for the album, they look great. Its nice to have rain althought its very muggy with the rain and no wind.
Thats another fantastic circle layout. Just love them. Hope you get lots and lots of rain. We had a wee bit this morning but nothing to get excited about.
We only had a tiny bit of rain, not enough!! Our elderly friend called it "Scottish Mist" which I thought was really funny!!
Love the circle layout, it's very cool!
Ohhhhh I am LOVING the circle theme - so cool and I love your name I reckon it is really apt :) Yay I remember that rain stuff too I hope you get more tho.....
YOu are such a talented lady, Miss trace your work is FANTASTIC!!! and I adore big ted from yesterday so georgous :)
Post a Comment