Sunday, 17 February 2008

Sunday...


C'mon you two get up, places to go, lawns to be mowed, gardens to be weeded LOL. So this is what it looked like in my house this morning. Don't cats just have the best life?

This layout is for the BOM challenge over at SE. You had to choose the three things you would take with you in an emergency (assuming pets and family were all safe) and why you'd take them. For me, ever the practical one, it was my handbag ('cos like most woman everything but the kitchen sink is in there!), discs with all my photos on (good excuse to redo all those layouts from beginner days!) and dog and cat food (well, there my babies, if their happy, I'm happy!)This one is a lift of the layout for the Friday night challenge. It's my brother and sister in the backyard of our family home. Back in the days when there were no fences and kids could run safely around the neighbourhood. Well since my hubby is out there gardening, best I go and join him. Nice day for it, too, not hot and not cold - just right!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I remeber those days Trace. They were great days....love the colour scheme you have chosen and like your spin on this. Love the round look of yoru bom too.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm I think there is even on like that of me and Si - Love the layout and the circle BOM to die for - SIMPLY STUNNING !!!

You dad looks super handy :) and your little pages are so cute, it is such an awesome thing, thank you for putting us onto it :)

Vicki said...

I love your layouts especially the BOM one.

Love the photo - isn't that what Sundays are for - just lazing around?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just love both those layouts!! Are you coming to Deb's crop next month? Coz I want to see your albums!! Your work is so amazing and I think it would be even better in real life!

Alison said...

Great layout. And yes i too think cats have the best life, they sleep the days away stretched out in the sunny spots of the house