Sunday, 3 February 2008

A challenge




So Janine has set a challenge, to take a random photo everyday for the month of Feb. Yep, I know I'm three days late, but I thought it would be kinda fun, so have taken three random shots this morning and then will give this a go for the rest of the month...or that's my plan anyway!! He he he they sure are random they all came out landscape...LOL! Okay, so the first is some green leaves that I just liked the look of, probably 'cos everything else is rapidly going brown... the second one is my dogs bed out in the garage, and the third one is breakfast - looks messy eh, it was sitting in the blender waiting for me to push the button to turn it into a smoothie, that's why!
I met a few of the SE girls yesterday, so big hellos to Deb, Louise, Megan and Annelie - it was great meeting you all. And thanks Deb for hosting it, and for our wee treats. And the cookie dough chocolates lol!! Now I half did my layouts yesterday, so best I bugger off and finish them now, 'cos none of them have journalling and most don't have a title...
Have a great Sunday...

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Great photos Trace - definitely a random collection. Isn't it fun! Would love to see what you got up to yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, Trace! I think Janine's challenge is a great one and I'm enjoying seeing everybody's pics! I might take part another time when I'm not so crazy-busy!

Roo said...

Yep it is cool seeing the different pics everyone is taking. And yummo on the smoothie for brekkie.