Yep, too funny with the burger king. And dinner being cooked for me won't be happening anytime soon, as this weekend the chef will be at his paid job on Saturday and then Sunday there's a bit of boys working bee, where they will be shifting the hot water cylinder from the kitchen to the laundry (the laundry used to be in the kitchen...) I will be buggering off on Sunday to catch up with our Godson who is two in a couple of weeks, so Aunty Tracey is taking him to see Thomas the Tank Engine out at Glenbrook for the morning! Unfortunately that means no hot water Saturday night until Monday when our neighbour (who just happens to be a sparky) will be doing all the wiring side for us, the boys will have done the plumbing side -they're handy like that.
Now if your the mystery rakker, and your reading this, thanks!! Nothing quite as nice as getting a RAK in the mail box!
Okay, I know this may look like an instrument of torture but this is our massage chair, and it is divine - I think that once I'd recovered enough to use it, when I had my back injury it certainly helped with the long term recovery. We actually brought it because we had planned on shifting down south, and assumed we'd be spending copious amounts of time inside, so may as well enjoy it to the max! However that fell through, but we'd already got the chair. Shame. LOL!
3 comments:
LOL ... that chair does look a little scary but now you've explained what it does, can I come over???? ;-)
well sounds like it will be all go at your place. I like the idea of a massage chair. If I am ever up your way I want to try it lol. Of course it would be nice to see you, but I want to try the chair.
OMG - saw that and thought oh my - looks like something out of a Star Trek movie ... ROFLMAO ... something that should be in a torture chamber ...
Post a Comment