Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Wahooooooo it's Wednesday!

My list for this week...

Having a great package of goodies arrive from Two Peas, thanks to sharing the cost of frieght with Deb (oh and Deb, ummm Lyall is really sick today! He'll be off tomorrow too! Stop laughing now...)

Getting a lovely just because rak from the wonderful and very talented aquajogging, scone eating Vicki!

And having a package of goodies arrive from Scrappin' Patch, along with a couple of extra's thrown in for winning the last sketch challenge over there.

Having such a cool hubby. When I told him about the retreat (which is also the weekend of our wedding anniversary - fourteenth) he said, he'd change our plans so I could go on the retreat...because when we shift south I won't be able to...ummm should I tell him the truth do you think ROFL (it's allright I did warn him that they actually do these south too...)Not with Nic Howard however. I wasn't too worried about going or not. I know I won't scrap the whole time. I just can't. My eyes get sore, I run out of OOMMPH! But I can read and walk and take photos...drink coke. Meet lots of new people, catch up with others, now that's cool.

Another BOM layout almost finished. With a crop coming up this Saturday will attempt to get the other two done. That's if I can concentrate on scrapbooking with all the amazing talent around me...Hannah, Tracy L, Megan, Michelle...

A trip to an indoor playground coming up on Friday. The kids have been desperate to go here, and really it's such an easy trip (hope I haven't just jinxed it saying that!)

Recieving my SENZ class lists etc in the post. Makes it all the more real. Roll on the plane ride. Gonna damn well do it! (I've got myself all set for this, and what's the bet it will be foggy or something and I'll end up having to drive LOL!)

Homemade pizza for dinner. Yummo and so easy. And I can't eat brought ones anyway so it's the only pizza I can have!

My Tui in the tree. Took a heap more photos of Mr Tui sitting outside singing his beautiful tune.

Have a great end of week.

12 comments:

Roo said...

Fantastic happy list. Yay for going on the retreat - good ole hubby - nah don't tell him they have them down south - let it be a surprise for him mwahahaha.

Anonymous said...

yeah I'm with ROO- dont pop his bubble just yet.....
as for the crop, and retreat sounds great.... I'm with you on running out of steam though... I have to get up and move around now and then.....as for the flight- you'll be fine....seeing us at the other end will be all worth it!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

That's a very cool list ... lucky you on getting boxes of scrapping goodies ... specially the two peas stuff. It looks like we might be in for a visit to an indoor playground in the holidays ... Jessi keeps going on about that special place where you can go and the kids can do lots of playing and the mums and dads can sit and just rest...:o)

Mrs Frizz said...

You wee scrap-a-holic YOU!!!!!

Can't wait till you come down here and can crop with us.

Anonymous said...

great list and I am laughing about Lyall and his bubble and the illusion that there are no retreats down south lol. Hw lovely of him though to change your plans though so you can go. Enjoy your crop this weekend and the visit to the indoor playground.

Anonymous said...

What a great list there Trace. No, don't burst his bubble just yet cos I read that Scrapbook Art may be getting Nic back. Whoo Hoo.

Hey I other things as well as aquagjog and eat scones - thats just on Wednesdays! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yay for great hubbies! Mine is "giving me" the retreat as my birthday pressie!! Gotta love that...

And yay for only 3 sleeps 'til the crop!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Yay, you are coming to the retreat!! Woohoo!! Hopefully there will be a lot of mags for you to read, LOL :-)

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday as well!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee omg i can't stop laughing - hee hee..cough cough!

You are more than welcome - glad i could help out...

Love your list! Huge yay about the retreat! I'll make sure I bring lots of mags in the car for you hon!

Anonymous said...

Great wahoos ... have fun at the retreat - sounds fab!!

Anonymous said...

'Hey I do other things as well as aquagjog and eat scones - thats just on Wednesdays! LOL'

YEAH ... yesterday Vicki and I had Souvalkis and shopping; and today it was Subway!!! cos, we can!!!LOL

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!!! Hope the trip with the sprogs went well today and OMG I love, love love the pics of Mr Tui and wood pidgeons

YAY for SENZ and yay you for being excited and getting the class list, ohhhh how cool cant wait to see all that you get up to :)

have fun at the retreat too xoxo