Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Photos!








Yay - it's playing nicely today. So here are the photos to go with yesterday's post lol...along with one extra, my latest finished layout (as opposed to the half done one sitting on my desk waiting patiently for me).

I am not trying to drive you mad lol. It's frustrating as buggery not being on broadband to the gate. I could understand if we were really out in the wops, but we aren't that far out. Five km's down the road is a place called Ohoka, and they have broadband to the gate. Seven km's up the road is a place called Cust, and they have broadband to the gate, so why oh why can't we??? Yes I have nagged Telecom on more than one occassion. Do they care? Not a bit.

On the good news front. I was offered a new job last week. I've accepted the new job - it's as a part time teacher in a kindergarten in Rangiora. I shall be doing twenty three hours a week. Four and a half hours a day, five days a week. Awesome, much more time for scrapping. And I plan on getting back in the pool and swimming most days (yes it is an indoor pool lol). I think too, that I will do a bit more study next year - I'd like to do these hours for a couple of years and then I think I'll be ready to head back into a head teacher role again (after twenty years of that, I so need a break) or maybe into lecturing or something. Who knows?

Anyway wrap up warm people, it's cold out there!

7 comments:

mandyb said...

love all the photos....cute

as for the job!!!! yah...nice hours. and the lecturing..... good on ya... i loved it when i did a little as a COI

Vicki said...

Great news on the job front and much less travel. LOL. Congrats. So what pool you going to - Kaiapoi?

Beverley said...

Wow love the layout ... it's just perfect and yay for being a child of the seventies. Well done on the job ... it sounds like the perfect lifestyle choice ... time for scrapping is a very important consideration.

Jane said...

Love the layout very very gorgeous
Love your cheeky face photo bunches were so in.
Love the fact that you have a great job brill hours and are totally doing what you want to do.... Fantastic

Viv said...

Congrats on the new job Trace!
And love those photos, hairstyles and all! hehehe! Love the LO too, great job! Viv x

Janine said...

awww cute photo of you and I love that layout, so pretty and feminine. Congrats on the new job thats so exciting. You will love the new hours and having more life/work balance. While I am loving the 30 hours I am working more so money wise lol I do miss the extra free time I had. Now I am learning to try to fit it in and moderate it with balance.

Ella Swan said...

Popped in from Vicki! Loving your photos =- some of them sure do tell a story - when I was the one of the frost on your car I thought it was above the clouds & you were off on an airoplane lol! {before I read the text of course...}