
The layout was my take on Jolene's work over at Scrapping Patch. Like all kittens, she was such a sweetie!
The gorgeous young man is my nephew - he's nineteen now. My sister had quite a few photos of him that I haven't got, so I've been down at Dad's scanning them as I don't have a scanner. Just had to share a cute photo of him LOL!
I had a wee rest on the bed this afternoon, as you do...LOL and actually had a good look through UP2Scrap...and what did I see, but Beverley and her daughter both have layouts in there. How very cool!
Thanks for you ideas ladies on what to do. So I'm packing everything up, and that's everything! I will do a sort when I shift it into a new scrap room. It would just take me too long right now. And while I'm great at keeping the rest of the house de cluttered, I'm not so good at sending stuff off to greener pastures when it comes to scrapping supplies! I will keep only what will fit into two scrapbooking trolley bags. That's my version of a basic kit ROFLMAO! Then each month I will get a kit. I think I will choose a different company each month, just because I can!
9 comments:
That's a lovely layout, Trace. I love those soft colours, especially the brown.
I also noticed Rebekah's layout in the mag, how awesome to be published so young! ;-)
good idea re the scrapping stuff... and thanks for passing my details onto your friend... it was on my to-do list
Love the just because you can comment about getting a different kit each month was very cool...cute layout, I noticed lots of layering, love all the different textures on the layout.
Love your layout - what a cutie and so tiny. A different kit each month just cos you can - well you go for it! LOL
I thought you were gonna say your cute kitten layout was in Up2Scrap ... it should be! We haven't seen it yet but Rebekah is pretty darn excited. Love your idea of getting a new kit each month ... and from a different company each time ... of course!
Cute kitten and great l/o.
Good idea on a different company kit each month
sounds like a plan Trace and of course you should go for a diff comp kit each month - just cos you can!! ... just be sure to be ruthless on the other end!!LOL ... OMG Pussy is soooo cute!! I love kittens, I wish they never grew up ...
Firstly, big congratulations on your home going unconditional. Very exciting!
Aww, the kitty is so, so cute. Have to stick my hand over the screen so the kids can't see her though, because they will want one of these too, without a doubt.
Love the photo of your nephew and the bath 'art'. :)
Gorgeous layout Trace. What a cutie wee kittie! We didn't see our boy so small, he was dumped outside our place at about 3 months of age.
Was looking at the outlaw paper the other day for a poodle page....!!
Post a Comment