A bit of Lyall photography here folks!
Yep, it's just a random photo...I can't really remember what Auckland city looks like. One, because it's been about a year since I was last in there and two, because it won't stop raining it doesn't look like this at the momement ROFL!
My Wednesday list...
It would be good if I liked coffee...cos saying that I enjoy my first glass of water for the day just doesn't have the same kind of ring to it...
All my SENZ classes are booked, two on Friday, one on Saturday, one on Sunday.
With each passing day the kitchen getting put in is getting closer...
Having a live in housekeeper...with my sister staying with us, I'm coming home to dinner cooked, washing done, the vacumn (or luxing for you Mrs Frizz!!)being thrown over the carpet (not that there's much carpet left in this house at the moment LOL!)
I could get used to this way of life...very easily!
Up2Scrap in my letterbox yesterday...great to see some freinds names (oh and their layouts of course!)...Mrs Frizz, Michelle W, Tanya Leigh...
And of a completely different note...Mandy, another fundraiser we do for Christmas is to buy the pre framed canvas sets when they are on special (it's about three for ten dollars I think) then the kids dye them, and when that's dry they use black PVA to paint with. Parent's buy these for ten dollars each, they make great presents for Grandma etc and look awesome - and it's a good little fundraiser.
Have a great Wednesday my friends!
8 comments:
You have a good Wednesday too, Trace! Sounds like it's off to a great start already ;-)
P.S. I don't drink coffee either!
Great list there Trace. Yay for a house keeper...LOL!!! I've just had my morning coffee, a vanilla latte! :)Have a great week!
A nice cool tall glass of refreshing water to quench the morning thirst - hhm maybe you could pull that off - nah maybe I'll stick to the coffee lol
Yay for your live in housekeeper
:-)
had a giggle at the morning water comment. Oh well I think it makes me sound bad when I say morning coffee (sounds like an addiction) lol. Love that photo and I hope you got sun today cos we did and the weather people said we would have rain all week. Go figure. I hear you on the housekeeper, I think Mike likes the service I provide too lol, I think thats probably the biggest thing I will miss when I go back to work lol.
HaHa - I'm not a coffee drinker either! saying "lets's meet for a glass of coke doesn't sound cool either!!" - funny I don't like the taste but it smells soooo nice!!
I'll stick to coffee thanks. A housekeeper would be nice but I suppose that really is my job! LOL
Actually I still haven't done anything about a new housekeeper ... I'm still it!!!!
So question for you ... how come it's been so long since you have been into Auckland???
Great list Trace! I loved getting my up2scrap in the post yesterday too!
duffyt
Post a Comment