Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Will ya miss me??

This will be my last post for a couple of weeks. We aren't the proud owners of a laptop so am a bit technology challenged as we wander off down to the Mainland! If I find the odd internet cafe then will pop in and leave a note or three, if not catch up with you in a couple of weeks (except for those I see in real life while I'm away!).


So the kit (and the extra bits I ordered from Meg, with her having a sale on over the weekend...)arrived on the doorstep today. Oh, and I love the journalling stamp that's in it. But I wonder, did anybody else get one of these in their kit?? Brings new meaning to OTP!!


I stayed up late last night (well, late for me that is!) and finished off another of my BOM pages - one to go for April, but I might end up doing five in May, because I don't think I'll get it finished...

Right, best I be off, I need to get the house cleaned, ready for my sister, and niece (thanks big sis!) who is coming to cat, dog and house sit, along with the usual walk the dog, cook the dinner....take care all, chat again soon!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I got the journalling stamp too. Whoo hoo to your one day of work left before your exciting road trip. Of course we will miss you but hello a trip down South sounds more exciting.

Neen and Mike said...

I will miss you!
Promise... ;)

Anonymous said...

Of course I'll miss you!! Have a wonderful time on your trip, and take lots of photos!

Anonymous said...

wandering down the mainland - hmmmmm - cyber cafes everywhere - but looking forward to meeting you!

Mrs Frizz said...

Can't say that I've got any OTP's looking quite like yours - ROFL.

Safe travels my friend and will catch up with you next week.

Alison said...

Yes I will miss you. Love your layout, very stunning.

Hope you have a great holiday and enjoy the greak

Anonymous said...

Gee - if I got one of those in a scrapbooking kit my dh would really be upset! (Not a cat fan - allergy issues) Have a great trip down.

Angela said...

Oh, yeah, really gonna miss ya, especially as we'll 'cross paths'. Thanks for the well wishes, I hope you had just as good a holiday as I am intending too.

Angela said...

Ooops, hope you HAVE, not had!

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you too but you have a great holiday and we'll compare notes when we both get back home.

Can't wait to see what you will do with that OTP! LOL

Anonymous said...

oooh! I love that snooty look he's giving you! No, I didn't get one in my box, but I have one very similar in this house already. I know what he would think too if I came near him with a brad or a ribbon!! LOL

Look forward to seeing you in real life on Friday! :)

Roo said...

Missing you!!! :-)
Now how did you alter that OTP project??
Have a cool time away.