Some days a girl just needs a delicious bacon buttie from the local Farmers Market. Today was that day :-) Well, it was a good excuse to take the dogs to the river for a run, and then onto the dog park. Yep, they are tuckered out now. And following the said bacon buttie, Lyall decided he needed a Bee Sting. If you don't know what that is, it's a kind of a sweet pastry, danish type pastry, that is filled with custard/cream. Not my thing, but he loves them. It did look good mind you, even if I don't like the whole cream thing lol.
Another layout done and dusted. This time I had a play with my gelato's. I know I need to learn to blend them far better. For a first try, I'm happy with it.. Happy playing with the Cameo as well. Totally looking forward to catching up with my friends for a girls weekend in Kaikoura in three weeks. Brenda is giving us a few lessons on the Cameo, so that will be great. That's in between the shopping, laughing, sightseeing, creating and eating...
Have now booked for Autumn Escape in Taupo next April. What a road trip that will be...Vicki, Brenda, Elaine and I. Now that's going to be awesome.
I feel so lucky and blessed to be able to do these things, with such wonderful people.
Well I have a sickly sister at the moment. Full of a head cold/flu type thing. So I've made her bed up with clean sheets etc and now I've got to go and cook her some fish and mashed potato for dinner. She hasn't really eaten since Friday, just a few crackers and lemonade. You know what it's like, you know you have to eat but nothing appeals and you don't really feel like it anyway. So best I head off and do that.
Have a fabulous week.


6 comments:
Awww good friends are just awesome!! Bring it on. LOL. Hoping Donna is feeling better.
Yes this will certainly be one awesome road trip/event... I too feel very lucky to be a part of this next April... have loads of fun in Kaikoura girls...
Farmers market sounds fab..you had me thinking for a minute re the bee sting, it sounds delish good on you Lyall.. sorry to hear Donna is sick and now hear you are as well.. You have just over two weeks to get better..Whoa Yeah cant wait for the big OE lots of 1sts for some of us. Good times coming up..
Oh that road trip sounds amazing! And so is your layout. Woot!
oh you are a good sister...looking after her!!!
and ohhhh on the girls weekend...how fun!!! enjoy!!!!
and mmmmm bacon buttie....yummo
You have lots to look forward to. You will love AE.
Hope you are all feeling better. It was certainly a lovely spring day here today - hope they keep coming.
Post a Comment