Sunday, 25 November 2012
Three weeks of term left...
It's been one of those weekends. One of those weekends where you get everything done on your to do list, plus a bit more! I love those weekends :-)
We are now one duck down. Our wee paradise duck is now living with two other ducklings with Janet at bird rescue - he or she is much happier with some company, and the other ducklings I had, were just plain mean and nasty to it. The swimming lessons are continuing and each year Darcy 'helps' with this lol. I probably shouldn't have the ducks getting used to dogs as they will self release back to the wild, but it's darn good for the dogs to know not to touch the ducks. Dan and Darcy have been brought up with them, and so are good. Archies is just plain scared of them LOL.
I've got Project Life for next year done and dusted so am back scrapbooking the traditional way. Scrappin Patch have a throw a layout together competition in celebration of Adrienne's husbands birthday. He put together the recipe for the layout. One of the more unusual things was a dart shape. Not the easiest of things I tell you. Still it got me back scrapping and it's more photos scrapped and more story told.
Cute work story....We had walked to our local school to watch their choir and kapahaka group perform (and they were both excellent), the wee girl sitting next to me said, "hey look, she's got the same hair as me!" as she pointed to one of the older girls with bright red hair. I guess she hasn't seen a lot of red heads around.
Have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
We have got a few cygnets down at the lake and very cool they are too. Now how would you go with one of those??? LOL. Love the layout and nice to see your scrappy stuff again.
Cute pic of the ducks and dog. Great to see you back scrapping with a stunning layout. The next 3 week's will whiz by. Has a .gd week.
I really like how you've placed the photos and the background shapes in the LO. Very original. Cute story re. the wee girl. xo
3 weeks?????!!! why do you finish so early!!! we have 4 weeks left!!!
man thats so unfair!! lol
glad you got some scrapping done...love that layout...so fun!!!
and YAH for red heads...glad that girl found another!!! lol
such a cute photo! And love the layout Trace well done!
Fabbo layout buddy ... three weeks to go ya reckon ...
Is it really only 3 weeks?! Wow, the year has gone so fast.
Great layout - I really love the dart! Harold has some taste :-)
I Love that LO,and the journalling. There are cherries for sale in Blenheim, "PYO" I noticed last week.
Yay for traditional scrapping again ... am VERY impressed with what you did with that list, especially the dart part!
Post a Comment