Wow you are rocking out these layouts! I wanna see more puppy ones hahah ;) Us fur mamas have to stick together.
Lots and lots of fabulous work Trace! You have certainly been busy! The working life is my fav. Lots of neat cutting out and love that block of journaling!
So many gorgeous layouts in these two posts, Trace!I love that there is nothing cliched about your work. You're always coming up with something unique and eye catching.
Wow you have been a busy bee. I am really liking your scrapping style Trace. Sounds like you have enough work to keep you busy, kindy and scrapping wise. What a wonderful treat you had and hosted, sounded like a fun time was had by all.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow you are rocking out these layouts! I wanna see more puppy ones hahah ;) Us fur mamas have to stick together.
Lots and lots of fabulous work Trace! You have certainly been busy! The working life is my fav. Lots of neat cutting out and love that block of journaling!
So many gorgeous layouts in these two posts, Trace!
I love that there is nothing cliched about your work. You're always coming up with something unique and eye catching.
Wow you have been a busy bee. I am really liking your scrapping style Trace.
Sounds like you have enough work to keep you busy, kindy and scrapping wise.
What a wonderful treat you had and hosted, sounded like a fun time was had by all.
Post a Comment