Lyall was working yesterday and had to do a trip up to Whangarei, so I went with him and was fortunate enough to meet the wonderful Janine (mummymoo). It's great to put a face to the name...and we went to a beaut cafe where Janine's husband Karl, is the chef. I had the yummiest french toast, with pineapple instead of banana, yummo! Janine's breakfast looked pretty yummy too! So if your ever visiting Whangarei, then take a look at Nectar cafe, on Bank Street! Janine, it was lovely meeting you, and I hope you've had a great weekend down in Hamilton. Look forward to catching up again in March for the crop at Deb's.
Since my little sojourn squashed any scrapbooking plans for yesterday, I got up early this morning and painted (Lyall is up there finishing it now!) and then did a couple of layouts (you know, between all the other weekend chores...).
So here is my layout for the Friday night challenge at SE. It's not one of those layouts that you look at and think 'yep, I totally love what I've done'. But it's done and dusted...
Naomi, (Gnome) over at SE sent me a rak this week for my birthday, and amongst the treats were some papers, so I've put them to good use...
And here is a photo of my darling husband finishing the painting, not because I couldn't but because you know he can just do it better than me... (in other words he stood there and watched and then told me all the things I was doing wrong, so I suggested he could do it himself!! This is why I paint and strip wallpaper when he's at work and I'm on holiday!!)
2 comments:
Beautiful LO's Trace! Especially like the top one, love what you've done with that die-cut!
Wow Trace - its all go at your house. Isn't it great when you meet up with someone from the forum. Loving your layouts too - must admit am a bit lazy to do the challenge this weekend.
Post a Comment