For those of you who read this lovely lady's, then you'll know what was up for the latest twinnie challenge. If not, we decided we had to use all those ornaments that looked great when we brought them and still look great now, because they just sit in our scrap rooms looking pretty lol. So this layout has seen the sewing machine (which I must say, I'm getting much better at using now it's permanently set up), the cuttlebug, dimensional magic...I also popped it into one of the March challengs over at Scrappin Patch.
In other news...well actually there's no other news. Been busy working, dog walking, grocery shopping and doing all the normal stuff that it takes to run a household. Though today Lyall and I did have a nice lunch at a local pub, just to have a complete break from all the earthquake news happening around the world. An hour or two of eating, drinking and watching horses on tv lol.
Have a great week everyone.
8 comments:
What a great idea - using ornaments. Lovely layout Trace.
Its a fabbo layout Trace - whats next? LOL. I'm thinking you need to show some photos of your wonderful set up in your scrappy space though and how you have all those ornaments out permanently now. LOL
Gorgeous LO Trace!
Glad you managed some vege time to get away from all that STUFF going on.
Great to actually use some of those toys we all acquire! Don't use them too much though and get them worn out - they won't look nearly as nice then!LOL
Gorgeous page, Trace! Vicki's comment caught my eye ... yes, I'm very keen to see these photos of your scrappy space - go on, share!
Glad you got to escape some earthquake news and just enjoyed being in each others company with some good food and views. Whooo hoo loving see what you and the twinne create for these challenges. I hope that once we move I will have space for my sewing machine to be set up permanently, means I will use it rather than thinking about using it.
fabulous colour combination and a brilliant layout ... love it!
Nice layout Trace! Hope you have the next twinnie challenge lined up I'm enjoying them! And sewing machine out permanently ... I'd love that!
Post a Comment